Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found some racing seats on e bay that look pretty cool. I was looking for the viper seats but they are hard to come accross for cheap. these racing seats are two for $240. Do you think these seats are comfortable and worth the money. They say they are JDM Recaro seats which they clearly are not. I am interested in buying these but think i might get ripped off and they will be the most uncomfortable thing in the world. Does anyone know? :(

:moon: :jawdrop: :finger2:

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
id say nay...well i did think that the knock offs and apc (aka piece of crap brand) seats were ok, til i sat in cars with recaro, sparco, and bride (jdm seats), and now anything less than those are uncomfortable to me. Sorta like once u go to a higher ground u don't wanna go back down. Id say save and get the real mc coy...if recaro is what u want, don't settle for anything less. I made that mistake with my lighting, i bought 2 different sets of hyperwhite bulbs...but i was still disappointed...decided to cough up the 500 dollars and pick up a genuine Hella hid kit, even a hong kong hid kit (even though those cost only 300 or 250 in cases), and if im next to car with even an imitation hid kit (i.e. not hella, philips, or osram) u can tell what's the quality product. Buying a quality item rewards u a very long time ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts