Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone located on the Eastern Shore Of Maryland ? I live about 20 minutes below salisbury, and about 35 minutes from Ocean City. Also frequent Dover every once in a while.

Anyone out there in the area ?

~CYCLONE_06

G

·
CYCLONE_06 said:
Anyone located on the Eastern Shore Of Maryland ? I live about 20 minutes below salisbury, and about 35 minutes from Ocean City. Also frequent Dover every once in a while.

Anyone out there in the area ?

~CYCLONE_06

live in Salisbury, out near Hebron that puts us real close to each other i know that there are atleast 4-5 other r/t's in the salisbury area

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yea buddy. Now we are makin progress. I have one, You have one, Ive seen an intense blue CC around salisbury, a black CC that is always parked at the Jasper Engine and tranny shop near pep boys, another black club cab that I stopped one night (gave him my name and number in case he wanted to go cruizin, but he never did call me), an intense blue regular cab, and theres one regular cab black one that rides around princess anne.

I never seem to bump into them when Im in my truck tho. But yea, Im only 20 mins from salisbury bro. We could even meet these Dover guys somewhere in the middle sometime if they wanted to.

~CYCLONE_06

G

·
yea lets see my truck is a 99 black club cab..... completly debadged with chrome R/T 20s that had a bad chrome from the factory so they are getting painted black with a chrome lip... my truck has the 99 bald spot so its also getting painted here real soon..... lets see its sitting at my friends house at the moment i keep getting in trouble for being to loud, i have mopar performance headers cat and a flowmaster 40 series but gonna add two resonators to the mix to tone it down its two pipes angled down. Also in the mail is the full hotchkis TVS with bilstien shocks and full energy suspension. Got other stuff too like a built tranny with a 2800 stall tq converter, msd ignition, thinking what else here are some pics to see if you have seen me around

https://home.comcast.net/~markmiller3/image004.jpg/IMG]
[IMG]https://home.comcast.net/~markmiller3/DSC02641.JPG/IMG]

*edited two on purpose to help with load times they were big files and i was feeling bad for 56kers

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea man, I dont think Ive ever seen it around, I woulda recognized the 20s. Nice lookin truck.

Its cool, my truck doesnt have perfect paint either. Gonna eventually repaint it way down the line. You can see the small amount of mods I have in my sig. But yea man im usually free all the time, so if you wanna meet up sometime, just let me know.

~CYCLONE_06

G

·
hello everybody

Im the rc that rides around princess ann i got cought.
I am new here and just wanted to see who was around. :drive:

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
blackrcrt said:
Im the rc that rides around princess ann i got cought.
I am new here and just wanted to see who was around. :drive:
Yea, you got the real low profile tires on the R/T rims right ? Whats your name man ?

~CYCLONE_06

G

·
yea should meet up sometime once i get my stuff back together, right now its open headers :rofl:, i also know a couple of guys who have SRT-4's and not the superricer bunch of guys either.... two are running big turbos, super 60 and a 50, then the other one is my good friend and he has a red one thats stock turbo 18psi and direct port but is in dire need of a clutch

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm, I think the guy Im talking about is a younger boy. The trucks got 17" R/T wheels, but got really low profile tires on it. Prolly arent much thicker than 3 or 4 inches.

~CYCLONE_06

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Theres also a guy with a silver regular cab, out on mt vernon road.

Well we got 3 black daks so far... not bad.

~CYCLONE_06

G

·
i know that i have seen a reg cab yellow and a club cab yellow in town also.... the intense blue one was at parkside high school last year and not this year so guess he graduate.... the black one at that shop by pep boys used to be the bottle baby but he got t boned and rebuilt it from the rumors i heard and they did a good job rebuilding it if thats the case.... theres a black reg cab that has somekind of suspension drop on it and a black guy drives that one... also i think there might be another 1 or 2 black ones out on nanticoke road by where i live also

also lets see last year there was this guy who had a dakota which he had badged a SS/T i messed his day all up with his gf in the car :) also have you seen the SRT-10 rams in town?

i think ive seen yours cyclone if you were the guy on route 13 in the s curves after the hospital who revved up at my buddys red srt-4 with rear carbon fiber diffuser and carbon fiber evo styled air diffuser on top

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, that wasnt me lol. Nothin Carbon Fiber on my truck. Guess that was someone else LOL.

Yea Ive seen the SRT 10 Rams. Ive also seen that yellow club cab. I believe it came from Mills.' If I remember correctly, it had a sick motor, had to be fixed over a few times. Smoked real bad. The intense CC was at Parkside last year. He / she must still go to the games I saw it sitting at the football game not too long ago.

I have also seen the one the black guy drives. The one at pep boys looks pretty good to me, if its been rebuilt. Its not that fast tho, at least not without the bottle, I almost beat him in my New Yorker. Then again, my 3.5 v6 in my new yorkers got like 240 horsepower, so lol.

~CYCLONE_06

G

·
lol no my buddies srt had the CF stuff and come to think of it, it was a sport not an r/t , and i hate the guys exhaust from the one at that shop its looks so weird with the 2 45's on either side of the back, i do kinda like his tails though but i think im just gonna put some blackout film on mine, and i think your right about them coming from mills i saw that last year he had 3 different yellow ones that he sold he grabs them from ebay he sold atleast 3 srt-10 rams too but he resold 2 back onto ebay i think. he let a friend of mine and i start it up and rev up the motor a bit that was fun... also the one time i went to the track i meet a guy from deleware who had a yellow one that was bone stock ran a 15.5 with like a 2.2 60 fti ran a 14.9 with a 2.6 60ft

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea Id never rev to an SRT 4 anyway, especially not stock lol. And I got my truck at Mills.' So did the Intense Blue Parkside Guy. ;) Yea I dont much care for the exhausts on that truck either.

~CYCLONE_06

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.