Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GenII Owner
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I'm organizing a meet in New Castle for May 15th 2004. I've got a shelter reserved at a park and lots of parking in the grass. Anybody with a dak/durango or about anything mopar will be welcome. I know it's early but if you plan on attending just PM or e-mail me and i'll start getting a good idea of how many people might show up.

·
GenII Owner
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool! I haven't seen anyone closer than Indy on any of the boards I'm on. It's at Memorial Park in the grassy area in front of the main shelter house. What kinda dak do you have?

·
GenII Owner
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still doing it, school is keeping me busy right now. Same date and location are happening. Saturday, May 15th by the main shelter house of Memorial park.

·
GenII Owner
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm probably not going to have a dedicated "start" time, just due to the fact that with guys coming from all over, it's kinda hard to get everyone there, but 10 or 11 am would be great so we can all look over the trucks and talk a bit before we start grillin' up lunch.

·
GenII Owner
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need to start an RSVP thread somewhere but right now I'm looking at 10-15 maybe. Couple guys of OH, maybe one from Kentucky and one from MI but that might fall through, I have at least 3 buddies here in town and another 1 possibly. I am going to try to print up some fliars next week and get them out in town to get a few more dak guys out.

G

·
Who are the guys you know in New Castle? I might know them. I lived in Mt. Summit forever, until I moved 2 years ago, so I might know them.

·
GenII Owner
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you go to BRV? My girlfriend graduated from there in 2000, April Deaton. The guys I know are Matt Whelchel, Ryan Williams, and John Sweigart. If you know any other guys with daks that might want to come invite them, the more the marrier. I know the guys from OH are fun to just chill with and talk trucks.

G

·
Yeah, I went to Blue River. I know April too. Graduated a year after her. You have a twin brother, don't you? I'm sure I've met you before. I partied at her house with Nick a few times after graduation, I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts