Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on the stage 1 modifications on my '04 Hemi Durango and just finished installing the new Dynomax catback system. Here is a description from Dynomax's website-

Cat-Back Single Performance Exhaust System #19389 - Available Now!!!

2004 Dodge Durango

DynoMax is proud to introduce a Cat-Back Single Performance Exhaust System #19389 for the 2004 Dodge Durango. This system fits 4.7L & 5.7L, both 2WD & 4WD models.

Features a Super Turbo Muffler
3" Aluminized Mandrel Bent Pipes
4" O.D. 304 Stainless Steel Tip Welded to Tailpipe
All necessary Clamps, Brackets, and Hardware included in Kit

First impressions are the exhaust is a bit louder than stock without being overt. At full throttle it sounds very cool and the car next to you knows something's up! :mullet: At cruise it is a bit louder, but I took the family out in it (wife, two teenage girls, and 4-yr old) and didn't get any "Dad (or Honey) what did you do to the truck!?" comments.

The quality and fit was excellent, install took me about 3 hours, but I am very slow. The pipes are aluminized steel and the 4" stainless exhaust tip looks great, especially compared to the rusted ugly factory resonator and tip.

With the intake and exhaust now done the truck feels faster. I will get to the dragstrip in the next month or so to verify the gains. :drive:

Now I need someone to make a PCM programmer available for my application.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts