Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
bass should sound a bit tighter. i know mine does. and the floor isnt even covered with the stuff yet. :biggthump

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
cured my rattles in the doors so far. and beliwve me, it was pretty bad too

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
thats why i posted the link for the fatmat stuff. 100 sqaur feet of it for 100.oo im going to get that stuff once i run out of this second batch of dynomat i have here....

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
BlueCC00RT said:
Thats why i keep mentioning Fire & Ice
Buttle & foil is the same no matter what friggen name you put on it you get like 50 to 100 sq feet(dont remember exact sq footage but i know its more then needed for a Whole CC) for 50.00
50 or 100 sqare feet isnt quite enough to cover the interior, imo. i went through 1 large bulk pack and all i got done was the doors and the cab corners. i got one layer in the corners of the cab, and really took some time out and covered the doors big time. i used two big bulk packs from dynomat, and i right now, i used one and a half of those, and i still have the floor to do (just havent had the time to do it lately---alot of overtime the past 3 weeks). im hoping i have enough, but ill prolly have to either get a small box more to finixh it off. not really high on the to do list for me as of late, i need a new distributor and gear and bushing on my truck...running like a dog with no legs right now.... :rant:

pic is of the door in the process of being completed.

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
thanks for letting me know now man....lol

jk....

gotta use it now... already bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.