Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
goto a roofing outlet and try a product called Fire & Ice maybe alittle thinner then dynomat but just double layer if you need too ALOT cheaper then dynomat if i remember right its like 50.00 to do your whole truck Mine is a CC and its enough. I started with dynomat but after 300.00 i ran out and didnt even get ½ done

· Registered
92 Posts
Rob454 said:
Why do you guys spend so much money? All that stuff is its waterproofing matting. I get this stuff called Bichathane from any home depot or waterproofing or lumber yard warehouse. I may of have it mispelled but go to a home depot and ask for Bichathane. My buddy did his truck in Dynomat and I took a smallpiece and compared it and it looks identical with the exception of the silver backing. the bichathane has a clear plastic smooth or black with writing backing thewn the sticky side. comes in 1 foot to 4 foot wide rolls.
Thats why i keep mentioning Fire & Ice
Buttle & foil is the same no matter what friggen name you put on it you get like 50 to 100 sq feet(dont remember exact sq footage but i know its more then needed for a Whole CC) for 50.00

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.