Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it in the mail yesterday. Im very excited, its really shiney. lol anyways I know a bunch of you guys already have them but for those of you that dont, these are nice. get one. I just regret that I cant put it on for a few weeks.

Reactions: RJ_Hythloday

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Yes they are nice, wait until you get it on.

B

·
0 Posts
Got it in the mail yesterday. Im very excited, its really shiney. lol anyways I know a bunch of you guys already have them but for those of you that dont, these are nice. get one. I just regret that I cant put it on for a few weeks.
Thanks for the comp and it performs just as good as it looks. :mullet:

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
I only live 18 miles from Dwight so I met him one morning to give him my TB and he called me that evening and had it done. I almost couldn't believe it was my old TB ..... they look almost too pretty to hide under an airhat or CAI tube. You won't believe how clean and shiny he gets them.

B

·
0 Posts
I only live 18 miles from Dwight so I met him one morning to give him my TB and he called me that evening and had it done. I almost couldn't believe it was my old TB ..... they look almost too pretty to hide under an airhat or CAI tube. You won't believe how clean and shiny he gets them.
Thanks Shannon! :mullet:

If you're not going to do it right, then don't do it at all! :woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts