Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 day when we ( mother driving, me ( im 13 ), and my grandma in the backseat ) some punks in a wrx pulled up to us they were the skater type punks that think there moma's car is SOOOO fast anyway when the light turned green my mother nailed it keepin us up front funny if you ask me it was a early 2000's turbo wrx ricer mobile. then another time we were headin to target some stupid punk mexican kids though it would be funny to pull out in front of us when we were haulin azz so we slammed on the brakes and boy they though that was funny so my mother nails it around there rice azz with there little fartcan poppin trying to keep us from going around and as soon as we were going around all the friends in the car started to laugh at the driver it was just funny.

·
vtec kickin in yo
709 Posts
im about 100% sure that subaru driver wasnt even trying

·
Go Rangers!!
3,159 Posts
1 day when we ( mother driving, me ( im 13 ), and my grandma in the backseat ) some punks in a wrx pulled up to us they were the skater type punks that think there moma's car is SOOOO fast anyway when the light turned green my mother nailed it keepin us up front funny if you ask me it was a early 2000's turbo wrx ricer mobile. then another time we were headin to target some stupid punk mexican kids though it would be funny to pull out in front of us when we were haulin azz so we slammed on the brakes and boy they though that was funny so my mother nails it around there rice azz with there little fartcan poppin trying to keep us from going around and as soon as we were going around all the friends in the car started to laugh at the driver it was just funny.
pics?

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
how u gonna talk shit bout somebody who thinks there moms car is fast while your obviously praising ur mommas ride?

two gays dont make a straight.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
how u gonna talk shit bout somebody who thinks there moms car is fast while your obviously praising ur mommas ride?

durango's haul ass buddy. Don't knock one 'till you've driven one!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

i get your point its actually somewhat fast not like it needs the turbo like the subaru.

·
vtec kickin in yo
709 Posts
why the hell not? it was to punks lookin over at us reving ya not trying.
maybe its just because its 1am, but that doesn't make sense at all what you just said to me. any wrx will destroy your moms soccer suv.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maybe its just because its 1am, but that doesn't make sense at all what you just said to me. any wrx will destroy your moms soccer suv.
wow man are you suppose to be suppotin your own vehicle ( basically ). by far not some minivan. this site is $hit thirdgen.org is ALOT better.

·
vtec kickin in yo
709 Posts
supporting?! wtf is this a debate. your saying your moms soccer van beat a wrx sti, which i do not believe at all. theres no 'supporting' involved. i dont get your point?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
supporting?! wtf is this a debate. your saying your moms soccer van beat a wrx sti, which i do not believe at all. theres no 'supporting' involved. i dont get your point?
wow man take a chill pill and i never said a STI there's a diffrence it might of not been a wrx but im 100% sure it was a turbo subaru and that we whooped them it was just a small area that we did this at so the turbo most likely didnt have time to spool. so basically it was just running a n/a motor but with added weight you know those thing's have no torque basically right?

·
vtec kickin in yo
709 Posts
my mistake, i didn't mean to type sti in the previous post. a wrx turbo, as you origianlly mentioned, is going to push what 300hp and close to that in tq, which is going to win. a non turbo, which you JUST mentioned it might not have been, pushes about 165hp and 150tq. pretty sure its a win either way in my eyes

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my mistake, i didn't mean to type sti in the previous post. a wrx turbo, as you origianlly mentioned, is going to push what 300hp and close to that in tq, which is going to win. a non turbo, which you JUST mentioned it might not have been, pushes about 165hp and 150tq. pretty sure its a win either way in my eyes
i could imagine if we were to race father we would of lost but it was just a small area. im not sure how 165/150 would win though as thats far less torque and im betting you it was beaten on and ours is clean inside and out and tooken very well care of. and yes it was a turbo you could see the scoop of course it could be a fake.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts