Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'am Johan from the Netherlands.
I bought last week a Dodge Durango S.P. 360 Shelby with a Kenne Bell supercharger on it.
Can somebody help me with any information (tech handbook?!) about the fine tune of the engine.There are to many screws to fine tune it...:huh:

On the place were normally is the spare wheel there is a water tank?! Is this for water/alcohol injection?!
It is unhooked on the moment!

Thank you,

Regards Johan from Holland ! :mullet:

Attachments

·
THE YETI
15,862 Posts
Nice Ride the Tank is most likely water or Alky injection.
You may way to contact HemiFever to see if he can get you an SCT Tuner so you can eliminate the Kenne Bell Software add on Box(Optimizer).
His Tuner will utilize the factory Computer with rewritten software.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Ride the Tank is most likely water or Alky injection.
You may way to contact HemiFever to see if he can get you an SCT Tuner so you can eliminate the Kenne Bell Software add on Box(Optimizer).
His Tuner will utilize the factory Computer with rewritten software.
:nicethrea
Thank for helping me out so far !
I will try to contact him.

Have a great day

·
Ugliest Truck on here!!!
8,951 Posts
How can that air hat hold boost?

Regardless, welcome, and that is a sweet looking truck.
that's not an air hat and air hat has the traditional round element held down by a wing nut atop it.

·
Crown on the Rocks
1,667 Posts
if I see it clearly and remember right. There isn't any boost at "air hat". That is on the inlet side of charger, not outlet. Charger blows directly into intake. Not through a tube to the hat.

·
2000 SLT+ 5.9L Platinum
2,543 Posts
Hello Johan, here is a lot of info on your Shelby in general.
http://www.durangoclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3530

I have about 1/16 of the entire production run documented there in that thread and have another 4 or so to add soon.

Plus, all the specs, marketing materials, etc that you could ever want to know about regarding the Shelby Durango is there too.

HTH,

IndyDurango

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Johan, here is a lot of info on your Shelby in general.
http://www.durangoclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3530

I have about 1/16 of the entire production run documented there in that thread and have another 4 or so to add soon.

Plus, all the specs, marketing materials, etc that you could ever want to know about regarding the Shelby Durango is there too.

HTH,

IndyDurango
Thank you for helping me out with this info!

Have a nice day .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts