Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up ppls, I figure I'll make my introduction post over here, cuz this will prob be the section I spend most of my time in. I'm new to Durango's, I just got my first one yesterday afternoon, I'm pumped up like you couldn't believe :) Not new to car audio though, its my little hobby, along w/ ---> :chug:

I just traded it from a 95 Intrepid, I'll have that thing till Monday after the competitions this weekend and then its time to transfer it all over the the Durango :):)

The durango will be gettin Memphis coaxials, memphis st3004, Panasonic 2083 touchscreen HU. 2 Resonant Engineering XXX 12s and 2 Orion 2500d's. 2 SRM4-d's for deep cells, and a new alt as soon as I can afford one.

Thats for now, then I gotta save up, move to 4 12's, 4 15's, or 4 15's in a wall, but thats way down the road.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, thanks for the welcome :) Yea if I wait any longer than 2 days b2 the trep system comes out b4 I put it in the Durango my buddies will kill me, lol. I'll have to hop on it real quick.

I'm too lazy and half drunk right now to post pics of it. But I got a few already up on dodgeintrepid.net and termpro.com

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36483

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, shouldn't have asked Adam, I'm a pic slut I'll post a million. Lets see if I can manage postin my first set of pics w/ out having 434532 red x's.

One sub and one amp posing for the camera, say cheese :)

Me w/ the reciprosaw after cuttin the Intrepid apart so I can see the subs when I trun around, didn't have a fold down seat :(

This is just a warning I take a lot of stuipid pix and I will post every single one ;)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol, I ain't postin any more, I always get hell on every board I post it on, but i'm proud of my mini hairtrick so I post it anyway.

I was just out in the garage and I don't have a clue where I'm gonna put my amps. It won't be a prob now w/ just 2 12's. But once I get 4 I'm gonna want to use as much of the ~16.5 cubes behind the back seat and under the window line as possible. The amps can't fit side by side across, too long. Cant get both of em on the back of the seats, too wide. WTF?!? I'll have to stack em or somethin, but they're so pretty and I wanna see em :huh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.