Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I never thought I'd write one of these but I guess here I am. Long story short, some fuckhead in a cobalt ran a red light in the blizzard yesterday and smoked my ass. I got a few bruised ribs but nothin major. The other guy had a busted leg or something I don't remember. It really sucks because I've put a ton of time into getting this truck the way it is now. I guess on the positive side I can now look at getting a dak r/t.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
wow...that is a shame dude....it was looking so good. but like you said, it has a bright side, and you walked away relativly ok which is what really matters. hope you find the truck you want. good luck.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
That sucks guy. Glad your okay. I hope you kept the receipts from the paint job.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Holy fuck!! That sucks man. Glad you're ok. Didn't you just say your dad was gonna buy you new rims?

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Good gosh!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
holy shit ,man,,,,,,so sorry to hear loved the color

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Oh no! It was such a nice Durango too! I loved the colour.

·
Registered
522 Posts
that sucks dude...... is it just me or are we loose'n alot of dodges this winter.. like holy hell!!. ive been driving extra slow just cause of all these threads...

should look into a ram now..if not yah The R/T durango's are nice. my gf's dad has one. 5.9 4x4 r/t and its sweeeeet. sounds like a beast.

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
Holy shit. Glad your okay. Your Durango took a big hit... I loved the color too. Such a shame... People are so stupid now a days. Running a red light? Come on...

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,227 Posts
Looks like it was a hard hit.
Did it start to roll over?

B

·
0 Posts
OUCH!!!! That was one hell of a lick my man! Glad you're not hurt any worse than you are. Damn Chevy guys are defintely out to get us! :rant:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
good god man. thank goodness your ok though. ive heard these rango's can take quite a hit and keep their occupants safe.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
shit bro. that sucks hate to see it. at least youre ok. and you might could steal some parts off it to use on your new one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts