Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK truck finnaly just tottaly went bye bye, but bacicaly what i need to know is if u can order a crate 360 ( from summit the one with 380 HP bla bla bla) what would need to be done to put it in my truck which already had a 360 in it, it says u need to by the carb for it, wondering if that would even fit and all that other stuff, ne help is needed, specialy money :mullet: but every thing is welcome

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Thats a carb engine designed to run old school style(different cam,intake and i think compression).A better route to take would be to order a shortblock from mopar and finish it off with the parts you want or order a complete engine from hughes engines or krc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright well durango is going buy buy, and im getting a very old ram....ok a 98 but its got 139000 miles on it, what i wanted to know is what i would need to do to the motor to make it run like new so i can beat on it agian! :mullet: ...sorry i just like it to much......but its got a 360 in it so thats why im asking here, im putting my old K&N on it and TB spacer....err i mean my paper weight, and my magnaflow on it, but what would i need to do to the motor to make it like new again so when i boot it it dont fall out my truck!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Vipervenom said:
OK truck finnaly just tottaly went bye bye, but bacicaly what i need to know is if u can order a crate 360 ( from summit the one with 380 HP bla bla bla) what would need to be done to put it in my truck which already had a 360 in it, it says u need to by the carb for it, wondering if that would even fit and all that other stuff, ne help is needed, specialy money :mullet: but every thing is welcome

If money is a big problem then I would look at buying an engine from Jasper. They sell some real nice rebuilt engines that come with a one year warranty. You tell them the year and displacement and they will locate one for you from one of their many locations. The engines come complete ready to bolt in, all you add is your accessories.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lets just continue with the bad luck of this truck...well ok its sold but not out of my parking lot, aparently within 30 min some one just stole my clears! Even though im selling it that still PISSED ME OFF! ok sorry just had to tell u guys that........hopefully getting my ram this week, but i will still be on here as a spokes person for my friends "wrongway" is one of my friends and my other one has a durango but hes not on here, hope i can still stick around because i still love the trucks, but my life requires a larger truck, Ram 2500 on its way....wish u all luck! :mullet:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.