Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gas Guzlin and Tire smoke
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im just wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea of what my truck will run at the track......last time i was at the track i ran a best of 17.1....since then i have changed my tires(less sidewall, not much but i kno it messed with the gear ratio a bit), underdrive pulleys, and headers..... its a 99 4x4 5.2 durango......

you think that will also be able to beat an s-10 X-treme, iv lost to him before those mods and hes talkin mad shit bout dodge.....

thanks, abe

·
Your hero
438 Posts
99durango318 said:
Well im just wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea of what my truck will run at the track......last time i was at the track i ran a best of 17.1....since then i have changed my tires(less sidewall, not much but i kno it messed with the gear ratio a bit), underdrive pulleys, and headers..... its a 99 4x4 5.2 durango......

you think that will also be able to beat an s-10 X-treme, iv lost to him before those mods and hes talkin mad shit bout dodge.....

thanks, abe
Mid/high 16's
4cyl yes
v6 no

·
Registered
85 Posts
DriftyDurango said:
So it looks as RlG is top dog. She has the fastest rango on the board. I say damn nice time for a rango you get a golf clap there kiddo :clap2:
You must have missed my timeslip. [email protected] :mullet:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.