Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Black Knights roflmao
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fold my dumbos in when I park it in the garage to make it easier to walk around. Today I get out there to fold them in and it feels like a loose tooth - it's just kinda hanging there. It was pretty frozen last and I had to give it a nice push to get it to go but I didn't feel like I broke anything. It also doesn't look like I broke anything. It looks like there is a little rotator platform the mirror sits on that allows it to swivel. Any body ever experience this?

Do I need to replace it? :(

·
Black Knights roflmao
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like my dumbos. Unless I can pick up somebody's old 5x7 paint matched black I think I'm going to keep these.

Anybody got any black 5x7's? :D

·
Black Knights roflmao
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm.... I think I'm going to take it off either tomorrow or next weekend to see if it is actually broken.

·
Resident Craigslist Whore
3,230 Posts
I like my dumbos. Unless I can pick up somebody's old 5x7 paint matched black I think I'm going to keep these.

Anybody got any black 5x7's? :D
i got a set of black 5x7's on my truck now and i WANT WANT WANT a set of heated, power, folding 6x9's! ive only found like 3 online, and they're all 6 pin harness plugs from 2000 and older. i need the 8 pin plug!

·
3,230 Posts
Yours has 8 pin?
yeah, sure does. it had some kind of tiny aftermarket mirrors on it when i got the truck, they had the blinkers in them. the passenger side housing was broken so i picked up some power mirrors for cheap on craigslist, go to put them in, and bam.... the 6 pin mirrors dont fit my 8 pin harness. did some more research on my truck and found out it came with the heated folding mirrors. i can only assume its because 01-04 (according to the dealership) are the only mirrors that will fit my truck. all the ones online are from 2000 and older, that must be why they're all 6 pin?????

·
Black Knights roflmao
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That really sucks. Unfortunately, I cannot help you. I would love to though. Do you have pictures of your black 5x7's?

·
3,230 Posts
That really sucks. Unfortunately, I cannot help you. I would love to though. Do you have pictures of your black 5x7's?
no, i dont have any pics of them. if one of the aftermarket mirrors wasnt broken id hook you up with those, but they're headed to the garbage soon to clear up space in the garage because they're pretty worthless on a truck. the one shakes and squeaks pretty bad. by black, you mean painted black, not just the factory "raw" plastic black, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts