Dakota Durango Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
i need like 10" and 3 inch wide... ive heard that some springs need to "settle" to get to full lowness? is this true?
the 9.25 axle is 3.5" wide (8.25 is 3") so I dont think 3" wide bolts will work.

yeah settling is very common on static drops. Some times it takes a day, others a week. In the past, i have just removed the sway bar and shocks to help speed the settling process, but this isn't the safest way :jester: The best way is to just give it time, and it should get a little lower.

·
7,610 Posts
it took mine a week or so to get it to settle, to get it to settle quicker another way is to take it around some good curves hard and bumpy roads, you get more of a true drop from drop arms other then drop springs, example 3" springs ya may get 2.25-2.5" drop after settle.

·
Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,987 Posts
no prob buddy.. ummm they should be, i used em with my 2.5" blocks with no issues. cant give u the exact length of what ive got showing, in class right now lol, but i feel as though ull be good

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
here is a few pics of where i am at now. i dont know, i was hoping for a more dramatic change, meh 2 inch springs.
what size tires are you running??

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.