Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Loser
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive never done any suspension work, so im going into this project blind. im installing Coils and blocks. how hard is this job going to be? need any special tools? (spring compressors?) any snags that i should look out for? i dont suppose anyone has done a write up on how to do this?

·
Loser
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so thanks for all your help guys, everything went smooth and im now HALF lower. stylintrucks sent me the wrong U-bolts!!!!! so i cant do my rear yet. it has a nice rake to it now lol. but anyway, anyone know what size u bolts i need? also can i get them anywhere or do i need to order them online?

·
Loser
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What size blocks? there is a member on here that works for that company and can probably get you the right bolts. Sometimes local shops sell them but it depends on the length you need. I would just measure the stock length and add the height of the blocks you will be using and check local if you don't want to wait for a online order.
i need like 10" and 3 inch wide... ive heard that some springs need to "settle" to get to full lowness? is this true?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.