Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I started my drop today and have had holy hell trying to get the knuckle off. I went all over this stinkin town trying to find a tool to push the ball joint bolts through. No one has it. So I just got a bigger hammer. Finely got one side done. After having to take the old lady to the dentist, Go get her meds, and then go get her mom for thanksgiving, I aint had shit for time to do my own thing. And I took the day off to do just this. Aint that a bitch? But anyway, guess i'll work in the cold and dark. see if I can get the other side. Anything I have to do in town takes a while cause I live 10 miles out from anything. sometimes it can be a real pain.

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got mine from macsspring.com , Paid 273.22 total. western spindles and 3" blocks w/ pinion angle. free shipping. Only thing I didn't like is they sent the spindles in a box with 1 little peice of packing. if it wasn't for the cap on the threads it would have been a mess I'm sure. I can't remember if they were shipped from the factory or not though. good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.