Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Jeff and I am a member of the Dakota R/T club. I am in my senior year at Youngstown State University majoring in Mechanical Engineering. For our senior design project we are making Traction bars for a honda civic (yea not my choice by far but it was what we got to work with). To test this we had to rent out Quaker City Raceway in Salem, Ohio. We need some more people to come and race with us on April 4th. It is 25 to race and 10 to watch. You get a t-shirt and free food with that. It is open to anything so if you wanna drive your 1990 ford festiva or a top fuel dragster you can. Basically you RUN WHAT YA BRUNG. If your interested you can contact me at [email protected]
Hope to hear from ya

jeff
00 CC R/T
100 shot NX
M1 Manifold
MSD ignition
ect.......

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I would come if it was not a Monday. Good luck on the project

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey i was wondering if you knew how far Salem, Ohio is from Nashville, Tennessee. If it's not too far I'm pretty sure I can get that day off to go up there. Getting time off isn't too big of a deal at my work. Just driving to get there is. I got a 99 r/t I'd like to take a run. Also I'd like to talk to you about what else I can do to my ride. Got some money and don't know exactly to do to it. More into the horses than anything, but body and rims are definitely on the list. Well thanks for you info. Juan

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
mexican said:
Hey i was wondering if you knew how far Salem, Ohio is from Nashville, Tennessee. If it's not too far I'm pretty sure I can get that day off to go up there. Getting time off isn't too big of a deal at my work. Just driving to get there is. I got a 99 r/t I'd like to take a run. Also I'd like to talk to you about what else I can do to my ride. Got some money and don't know exactly to do to it. More into the horses than anything, but body and rims are definitely on the list. Well thanks for you info. Juan
Dude you are looking at a 6-8 hour drive if not more. As far as mods go i would keep the R/T rim on your truck.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well guys that was for last year. I am planning on having it again this year also. It will be in april i assume. we tried to have it in march and the weather around here doesn't really start cooperating till april so i am going to shoot for that date. I will post more information when the time nears about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts