Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heys guys i didnt search old threads because i need a quick answer, anyways i need a drivers side standard cab door seal the one that attaches to the cab, i checked my lmc catalog and no luck anybody know where i can get one any help is appreciated thanks in advance

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
junkyard.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dang is that the only place id like to have a new on... gah this sucks

fyi never try the metal clothes hanger if u have a sliding back glass if u lock ur keys in ur truck and dont have a spare key lol

·
Registered
342 Posts

fyi never try the metal clothes hanger if u have a sliding back glass if u lock ur keys in ur truck and dont have a spare key lol
That is the reason I need to replace my door seal as well..it leaks just a tiny amount when I run it through the car wash.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just found a whole kit for both sides from partstrain for almost 125 but id like to just get the one side,

yea im gonna check it with the water hose here in a minute, i never go to the car wash any way but hey it bugs me that i ripped it, but what can u do

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts

it will take you 10 minutes once you're at the junkyard.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok do i have to have a special glue or sealant to put them back on? im gonna text a friend and see what he can do for me,

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
Good thing you posted this. My drivers door leaks and it bugs the hell out of me when your cruising down the highway. Now I need to find the window seals too.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Good thing you posted this. My drivers door leaks and it bugs the hell out of me when your cruising down the highway. Now I need to find the window seals too.
where the bottom of the window meets the door ?

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
No. That's fine. But the black thing that goes around the window. I think it's universal.
mine didn't leak, but rust was beginning to bubble on it really bad. paid $8 shipped from another member for both sides, just to give ya an idea of cost.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
i have one front door seal and i have the seals for around front windows for sale.....................

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
mine didn't leak, but rust was beginning to bubble on it really bad. paid $8 shipped from another member for both sides, just to give ya an idea of cost.
The window seal is like shrinking in a corner and I'm afraid water is starting to come in. and that's not bad at all. And the door seal has a hole in it or something. So it whistles driving down the road. Cold comes in lol.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i ended up ordering new ones from parts train earlier for my truck so we'll see what ull need to put em on when it comes in,

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
weird i wonder if they have it under the durango, i doubt they'd miss that but you never know...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts