Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i go to get replacement panels for the doors. im thinking of updating the panels to a more plush look. getting tired of the plastic look.

thanks

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
take the plastic pieces off and send them to http://www.phoenix-image.com or buy yourself some suede and redo em. Might come out cheaper :biggthump

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
I'll redo them if youd like, pick out any color from www.townsendleather.com and I'll recover them, it can be leather or suede in any of there colors. Or I would love to have a donor from your year for a fiberglass mold, then i could mold in anything you'd like, the one im working on for newer style panels is 1 8" midbass, a 6.5" midrange, and tweeter built right intot he bottom part of the door near the kick panel. And i might add some cup holders, stock holders suck :biggthump

·
Registered
373 Posts
how much u charge to cover 2 door panels? one of mine has a big scratch in it and i havent been able to find a replacement or anyone where i live that can cover them

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
You have a PM

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds very interesting. got pics of the door panels with the speaker arrangement you talked about? i also may be able to send you both my door panels, my cousin found a donor truck..forget what year he said it was, but its a genII. i need a few things off it, so we shall see. ill keep you posted.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Any pics of that modded panel yet?? very interested in them!! Do you have Quad Cab fiberglass panels?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Boomin5POINT9 said:
I'll redo them if youd like, pick out any color from www.townsendleather.com and I'll recover them, it can be leather or suede in any of there colors. Or I would love to have a donor from your year for a fiberglass mold, then i could mold in anything you'd like, the one im working on for newer style panels is 1 8" midbass, a 6.5" midrange, and tweeter built right intot he bottom part of the door near the kick panel. And i might add some cup holders, stock holders suck :biggthump
Good god, man!

Is there ANYTHING you can't do?

:mullet:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts