Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier today I noticed when i turned on my right blinker, the digital thingy with the temperature gauge and compass above our heads also blinked on and off.

I didnt think nothing of it. Then when I left work, i noticed my back seat dome light was on. It did not turn off at all, even after starting and driving. After a bit i stopped to check it out, and i noticed tail lights were out also, and dashboard gauge light also.

When I got home i took out fuse 10(40 Amp Park & Int Lamp) so my battery would not be dead in the morning. Also noticed i could not lock/unlock truck with remote either. I'm assuming thats the park part of it.

So my guess is tail lights are ok, and its some sort of electrical problem...

Not sure what to do.. :p Please, any help would be greatly appreciated as I dont know much about fixing vehicles. I impressed myself just by finding the diagram under the lid, and finding the right fuse

·
The Anti-RUB
1,752 Posts
I agree its an electrical problem. Its either a bad ground since the problem effects multiple circuits/components and/or a short and/or a bad CTM. Sorry there is no silver bullet with electrical problems. What fixed one guys truck won't necessarily fix yours. If your not electronically inclined then i'd suggest paying someone to diagnose & fix it for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts