Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Absolutely do not deal with the company on E-Bay - they're selling homemade replicas of that hood. Their E-Bay users typically fill up with lots of negatives, then they switch names over and over to try and find more people to screw over. I still have a link saved somewhere to their first company name, we caught them trying to pass off pictures from this website on e-bay to sell their hoods.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
I don't think those are the same hoods. The link I posted is a fiberglass hood and looks wider and more rounded than the one you posted. The one I posted looks more like the old GTS hood that I've only seen in small pictures?

i know its not the same but close.

18,185 Posts
That is the viper GTS hood elite customs used to make.... but Steve is right that Ebay company is replicating them.... poorly

·
Craigslue
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw the the fake GTS hood on Ebay. I would never take a chance on those hoods. I did expect to see more negative responses than they had! I personally think the GTS hood is better looking than the SRT hood but everybody seems to think the quality is poor? What was so bad on the GTS hoods? Maybe they have improved there quality issues?

The Good Hoods Viper hood is starting to grow on me big time. Problem is I can't find any pictures with it on the truck except the picture of the yellow Dak that everybody uses that sell it. That scoop seems to almost sneak up on you, the shape almost just blends with the shape of the truck and almost looks stock and you can almost visualize snake fangs on the front of the hood! Or maybe it's just all the drugs I did when I was young!:funny:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts