Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i gotta set up the day for this incident to be appreciated. So i got up and went to court to take care of a traffic ticket and to my greatest luck there was a woman judge. Then i got called up and long story short the cop forgot to add something so she dissmissed the ticket! I was pumped after that. So i went and installed a new clutch in my 1990 CR 125. Me and my friend went sessioning on our bikes and rode over 4 miles and i figured we broke about 9 laws including (wheelieing on public roads, passing on shoulders and double yellows) so we are on our way back and my top end SHATTERS. But its cool cause i got the bike pretty cheap. Anyway here is the best part of the day. Me and my friend took out his moms minivan and took it to some nearby neighborhoods for burnout sessions. very cool watching a dodge caravan produce more smoke than my truck can. haha So we went to this long straight away to try to break 100 MPH in a minivan. 1st try no go so we turned around and tried it again. So im watching the speedo creep up 90...95....100...and i look up and there IS A COP COMING STRAIGHT AT US! We passed a cop doing 100 mph in a minivan and ran from him and got away! hahahahha it was a very good day. Seeing that cops face was PRICELESS. :woot:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
nice man. that is hilarious. better hope that he didn't get your plates. I guarantee that he is going to be on the look out for that van. Good luck in the coming weeks

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
hahaha...your mom is going to get arrested for excessive speed and running from the cops...in a minivan...hahah

1 - 4 of 4 Posts