Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has an 09 Journey with 19" tires. They are the highway tread pattern and are terrible in snow. We have tried and have had no luck finding any 19" tire except the ones that came on the car new. Kuhmo brand. I have thought about putting the 17" Journey rims and tires on it and am concerned about the speedo error. Any thoughts on better 19" winter tread tires or changing to 17??

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
Changing wheel size will not affect the speedo, its the tire diameter. So long as you put the right size tires on, it's no big deal.

Stop by a dealer and check out the models on the lot, you can just get the tire size off of one on the lot.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Dodge Journey Question

i just bought 2010 journey for my wife .do u like urs. 1 question dealer can't answer does the light on the shift indictor in the console light up the prndl letters. any help thanks ric

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't driven it enough to remember about the lights. My only complaint is the seats aren't real comfortable. It has lots of power and handles well though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
my only complaint so far is it eats front brakes. u will need new pads before u hit 30000. but yes it hauls ass stops on a dime and we get from 21 around town to 26 hw miles.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks

thanks for the info i hope ours does that good on gas. the dealer called me back about the light an it seems it suppose to light up. anyway thanks for answering . ric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts