Votes: 49 69.0%
  • no, I have another aftermarket option

Votes: 22 31.0%
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A poll to see how many folks are running "bwdakrt" Dwight's TB's.
I think some of us on here are curious as to just how many are out there.

Could a mod "sticky" this for a while to keep it near the top?

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
i will soon.

B

·
0 Posts
Thanks Shannon! I was going to do this very thing later this afternoon. :mullet:

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Made my own several years ago!

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
i bought one of Dwight's, but still searching for my TB cable. I think it is in a box in a storage closet. Just trying to muster up some will power to search for it.

·
registered abuser
450 Posts
I ran dwights tb and was happy with it. just put a jm in today though

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Depends on what application I end up needing it for, but if I end up with a rebuilt with some basic bolt-ons then yea Ill definitely grab one off him.

·
Layin Low
1,312 Posts
i proudly ran one of dwights TB's in my white truck (3.9L)

i'm runnin the stock one on the runt... but i'm tryin to talk him into it...:stirthepo

its similar to the 4.7's! lol one main butterfly, with the jeep 4.0 one slightly bigger!! just sayin... :nana: :funny:

B

·
0 Posts
i proudly ran one of dwights TB's in my white truck (3.9L)

i'm runnin the stock one on the runt... but i'm tryin to talk him into it...:stirthepo

its similar to the 4.7's! lol one main butterfly, with the jeep 4.0 one slightly bigger!! just sayin... :nana: :funny:
Like I told you before, send me the TB you want modified and I'll see what I can do. :huh:

·
Layin Low
1,312 Posts
Like I told you before, send me the TB you want modified and I'll see what I can do. :huh:
i got the stock one and a 4.0, i gotta get a butterfly holder for the 4.0 one tho... the two bolts decided to break instead of back out :censored:

but i'm lookin at gettin another stock one for parts and so i can compare for ya :stirthepo

B

·
0 Posts
i got the stock one and a 4.0, i gotta get a butterfly holder for the 4.0 one tho... the two bolts decided to break instead of back out :censored:

but i'm lookin at gettin another stock one for parts and so i can compare for ya :stirthepo
If you've already twisted the screws off in the throttle shaft, you can keep that one. Send me a stock 4.0 TB that has not been messed with and I'll see what I can do for ya.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts