Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
17,622 Posts
Did you not ever take your toyota rims off your old truck, or look at the rims on the Durango. Little bit a math would tell you 5 holes don't line up with 6 lugs.

edit: That is unless you had the 6-bolt Toyota rims. Forgot they had those. Even then, different lug spacing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey????

Before you reply , make sure you know what you're talking about.
My Durango has 6 lug, I've checked web sites that say it's a 6 x 4.5" & have guys reply that the toyota has a 6 x 4.5" & 6 x 139.7mm & centric alignment .

Just trying to see if anyone has tried them.

·
Resleeves rnaz's borings
9,536 Posts
Hey????

My Durango has 6 lug, I've checked web sites that say it's a 6 x 4.5" & have guys reply that the toyota has a 6 x 4.5" & 6 x 139.7mm & centric alignment .

and I told you my 4runner rims didnt fit. (2 sets)

·
17,622 Posts
Hey????

If you already know the answer then why did you ask the question?? Before you reply, make sure you know what you are talking about.

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
Toyota does not use the 6x4.5 pattern, they use the Chev/Yota 6x5.5 pattern. The only other trucks that have ever used the 6x4.5 patter according to the research I have done are the 05 and up small Nissans (Frontier, Pathfinder, Xterra), the Titans still use the 6x5.5 patter as far as I know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dakota and Durango Only!

The only other rims that have the same spread are Suzuki's but the center opening is/are much smaller. I'm going through the same thing. I'm getting rid of the 15 inch rims that come stock on the 1997(6)-2000 Durango's and going to the 2001's and later 16 inch rims. They are what they are. Dakota and Durango ONLY!!! Sorry but Rams do NOT work they are much bigger. Not quite the Chevy's and Ford's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts