Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Djm 3" Lower C-arms On R/t?

I Have A '02 Dakota R/t And I Just Ordered The 3" Lower C-arms From Djm. Am I Going To Have A Problem With The Stock Sized Tires Hitting The Fenders? If I Cancel The Order And Order The 2" Lower C-arms And Use The 3" Blocks In The Rear Is My Truck Going To Sit Level? I'd Really Appreciate Any Info.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Changed Order To Djm 2" Lower C-arms

O.k., Summit Changed My Order So Now I'm Getting The Djm 2" Lower Control Arms And The Djm 3" Block Kit. Does Any One Have This Sit-up On Their R/t? If So Do You Have Pics Or Any Useful Info? How Does It Sit? I'd Like It To Sit Level, But I Really Don't Want The Rear To Sit Lower Than The Front.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Well let me say this, my friend had R/T rims with the stock R/T size tire on his SXT 3.9 and he did the DJM 3 inch arms and his front tires hit the fender like crazy. he was still useing the stock springs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please Help

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO OR PICS ON THIS SUBJECT? I'VE GOT THE DJM 2" CONTROL ARMS AND DJM 3" LOWERING BLOCKS ON ORDER NOW. ARE THESE GOING TO BE O.K. ON MY R/T? :help:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.