Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you think?

Attachments

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
WOAH WOAH WOAH, where did you get that thing?!?!? I think the thing would look killer, can you customize on what you want? Explain more about this thing

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOAH WOAH WOAH, where did you get that thing?!?!? I think the thing would look killer, can you customize on what you want? Explain more about this thing
:jester: hold your horses

Here is all the info, clicky

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
looking more into it, the problem i have is the RPM and the MPH. it just seems so simple and bland. sure it looks amazing, but idk... there just needs more to it. like if the rpm/mph thing was curved or something to break up the blandness.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looking more into it, the problem i have is the RPM and the MPH. it just seems so simple and bland. sure it looks amazing, but idk... there just needs more to it. like if the rpm/mph thing was curved or something to break up the blandness.
It's not simple at all....

Look at the specs

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i downloaded the pdf install instructions... it looks like it's more of a PITA then what it's worth... plus to get a lot of the stock features like dimming etc you need separate components.
Meh, thought it was cool. To do one of these, you need more $$$.

Attachments

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
It seems cool, but i feel like it needs more work than my initial reaction, if they made it more customizable, and somehow brought the price down, i would consider purchasing it

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
Meh, thought it was cool. To do one of these, you need more $$$.
i like that one, but the only thing i got for that is he's going a buck ten and he's standing still :jester:

It seems cool, but i feel like it needs more work than my initial reaction, if they made it more customizable, and somehow brought the price down, i would consider purchasing it
there is A LOT of work that needs to go into it... read the manual pdf. you will go nuts. so much wiring to do.

·
Banned
9,045 Posts

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
I didnt know dakota digital made it. I thought the guy made a one off when he put it in that old ram with a new dash. Still like it though.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Many people do not like digital speedometers and tachs due to various reasons. You can get an app for your iphone (or other smartphone) for next to nothing to try it out first.

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
Garmin GPS = Digital speedometer

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
That's badass man, just looks a little plain though.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
No like! costly, near $700, to plain, and everyone says a pain to wire.

·
*********.COM
1,259 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Dakota Digital's products. They look like they belong in this:

Props to whomever made that cluster. Came out clean. Alot of work.

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
Digital Dash = Cool.

Silk Screened cover = LAME-O! Couldn't they make it ALL digital?

I agree about a 'bar' for MPH and RPM is rather low tech. This isn't the 80s. Not impressed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts