Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
auto tech
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am looking to do stuff to my truck and I'am looking for ideas anything I can do to my truck looking for strange different and wacky things I don't want this to be your regular dakota :drive:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Have the tonneau cover split open from the middle, and have a gating gun rise up out of it to where the barrell is over the cab of your truck and you can control it inside the truck with a joystick... :D:evil: :toast::finger2:

Teach those ricer bastards to cut me off....

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Why don't you just drive around with your head out the window all the time and yell at people passing bye, that would be wacky and it's free.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Bigguy18LSU77 said:
my idea is still better... lol :biggthump
Yeah but mine is free. Who wants a wacky truck? I want my truck to look as clean as possible.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
dakota g33k said:
i've been toying with the idea of putting a spoiler onto my topper. i've never seen it in person, but i know it's an option on ARE brands.

BTW Bigguy18LSU77, your idea ROCKS :mullet:
Dude don't put a wing on the top of your cap, that would look like shit. I hate when people put wings on the trucks :cussing:

·
Registered
94 Posts
MiniMotoRider said:
Dude don't put a wing on the top of your cap, that would look like shit. I hate when people put wings on the trucks :cussing:

I totally agree...maybe something like the Cervini's wing, but putting a wing right on top of your tonneau...it makes it look like a gay spaceship.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I know..you can attatch Hampster tubes all around your Dak and make it a huge hampster cage! i'm sure noone would get on ur ass for animal rights! Hell you may even be able to get a few more HP from the lil bastards :biggthump

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
:brick: this thred is kind of a joke, Like I said who wants a wacky truck.

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
Install stinger missles behind your headlights and foglights, put a conveyer belt in the bed that drops out mines. Screw the James Bond car, lets make a James Bond truck! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.