Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Cmon Michael, this guy knows his stuff...he saw the inside of his last motor after he blew it up.
And according to his posts on the chevy forums he says he has put an 08 motor in his truck which is why it was so fast....he had the videos to prove it.
Ok, he's full of shit, claimed the videos of a hemi on nitrous were him, never did the swap he bragged about to the chevy forum....and probably none of the other stuff he has claimed on the various forums.

Too bad he's spreading his idiocy here now too, guess the chevy forum and dt got tired of him....so on to the next one.

·
Registered
288 Posts
If someone is going to give advice, shouldn't it be based on knowledge and not just bullshit lies that have been proven to be just that...lies?
The dude has no clue and goes around pretending to give good advice about tuning, 4.7s...and also 305s on another forum that he got laughed off of basically.
But you have nothing to worry about with his lies...only those who actually mod are at risk of being misinformed by his jibber jabber.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I never understood that whole alter ego thing either. And when we've talked about this on NA, i never said I didn't agree (i DO agree, to an extent). But I don't agree with doing it incessantly. Its totally over-the-top. There are members here that have been ripped for THOUSANDS of dollars and do you see them posting about it every day for months on end ? Hell no. They post their .02 and what have you, and eventually, they move on.

As for your remark about my own setup, some of us don't have the budget for billy badass engine swaps and the like. Money blown on parts does not equal knowledge ....Having dealt with a certain vendor whos blown LOTS of money to stay in the 15's, you should know. ;)
Well sir, tell me this....what happens to the one who screwed the member? Id say if they were screwing people over, they usually get banned. Sadly, that's not the case here, so why not let it be known that the clowns have no business giving advice?

As for "billy badass engine swaps"...if you are mildly intelligent you can do it on a very small budget, about the price of cams and a tune on a 4.7...but what do I know, I have no knowledge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.