Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some silverstar ultra headlights in my truck and while I had the corners off. replaced the lil side marker lights that been blown sence I owned the truck did all that lastnight. this morning got a new serpentine belt. the gatorback as I had 90k miles on the original belt. it was a fun time but cut and scrapped my hands alot.

going to take the headlights off today and use the pastic-x with my buffer to get it looking better. might do my fogs too but grounds wet and dont feel like getting wet. its 55 today so its a heat wave :jester:

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It works good for light hazing but for real bad then use the thousand and two thousand wet sand paper then use the plastic x to get the fine scratches out. Did thi to my moms grand am. These cars seem to haze real bad on their head lights

Changing the belt seemed to cure when driving down the road. When I let off the gas then press is again the rpm would surge high then come down where it should be at. Now with the belt replaced it don't do that. It felt like the tranny was slipping but the tranny is fine.

Now it raining here so glad got everything done. Think this spring going to do the shocks and sway bars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts