Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I have heard it from a few people and it has done the same thing on my dak, i have the Diamond Clearcorners where you can see the bulb clearly and when they are on at night they are a brownish, it looks liek crap I have even replaced the bulbs, I am not sure if its just a reflection through the plastic or what, I didnt want to use the amber bulbs because i want the front all clear, anyone got any ideas, i even upgraded the bulbs in the corners to the Xenon Hyperwhite bulbs.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Clear Corners....

venom said:
Hey, I have heard it from a few people and it has done the same thing on my dak, i have the Diamond Clearcorners where you can see the bulb clearly and when they are on at night they are a brownish, it looks liek crap I have even replaced the bulbs, I am not sure if its just a reflection through the plastic or what, I didnt want to use the amber bulbs because i want the front all clear, anyone got any ideas, i even upgraded the bulbs in the corners to the Xenon Hyperwhite bulbs.
why don't use LED bulbs? Off they are white and on any color you like...

Jens

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I have the same situation, but I see it from the other side. During the day, when the lights are off, it looks grat with the incandescent clear bulbs.

At night, they are kind of yellow. Compared to my extra white headlights, they have a yellow look, which is more legal and keeps me from being ticketed.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
i hve the old clears and i have clear blubs in them and at night they do look kind of yellow, but o well it is better than amber.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts