Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... this is a pretty sick story and out of the ordinary. There are these fucking rich kids i know which are complete tools but are loaded. So one day two of them get into this insane fight over god knows what... rich motherfuckers are always fighting over something when they can't get it. So one of them challenges the other to a car race. One had a BMW Z4 and the other, whom im slightly freindly with had a Mercedes SL500 (nice cat may i add) Anyways, something happens the one with the BMW is a pussy and doesn't want to race his precious BMW so they make a deal and decide to fucking buy another car that isn't so expensive and have a destruction derby. They are dumb motherfuckers. The kid with the BMW gets a brand new Toyota Tundra... Considering i am the ONLY kid in my school with a truck my freinds with the Mercedes asks me my advise. First off i tell him he is a stupid piece of shit then i tell him to buy a Dakota... pretty much just cause i drive one. So he does just that, he buys a used 2001 club cab. Their little thing is supposed to happen a week after he gets the Dakota. So i tell him to get BFGoodrich mud tires with some off-road rims and a Westin Safari Bar (that shit came in handy!!) Both trucks are stock excpt for the new wheels and safari bar on my freinds dakota. Heres the sad thing... my freind comes to me the day before and says he's scared and asks if i'll drive his truck for him. I do off-roading and he knows that so he thinks i know what im doing. (even if i dont... i make it seem like i do) I agree, hey not my truck and its meant for destruction. We get there the morning of and there aren't that many poeple there. Only some kid with a camcorder and some random kids. Both trucks' tails are to each other to avoid head on collision right off the bat. So we get it going and i make a u-turn (with a great fish tail in the turn leaving cool trax) and i drive right towards the other kid. I guess he pussied out and tried to drive away!!! i followed this kid and stayed on his ass, he didn't leave the parking lot but tried driving away. i didnt understand it. So finally i get on his left and as i pull up i slam into his rear tire and get him to fishtail. I turn around and used the safari bar on his front tire on the same side. It was over right there. His fucking tire was inside the engine! (not literally....) He came out crying and saying he was sorry. I told him i didn't give a shit, go talk to the other kid over there. Now as your reading this your probably saying wow, these kids are either EXTREMELY retarded or this never happened... So yea it never happened. :huh: Good story though eh?? One thing that is truthful is the Safari bar is very handy cause i demolished the rear end of a Honda accord once but my front end was fine... except for the safari bar, it had to be replaced. :spoo: :smash:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
i second that man. what the F.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WTF 'Smokin The Wacky Tabacky'

Dude are you fuckin' that bored to sit down and type a bogus fuckin' story. Please if you want to get into "Hollywood", please submit your script somewhere in Burbank not here! :spank: :lwhiz: :stupid: See ya, Kevin

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lmao

haha, sorry, your 5 minutes were wasted but comon, it was "amusing" to read eh?? And yea, im a fucking insomniac and theres a limited amount of shit you can do at 5 am. But hey, at least i wasn't trying to pull off a story saying i out raced a Corvette LT1. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts