Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i started my new job today, came home got my hid bulb and my ballasts, went to my sisters bfs n got my clear tails, went to my gfs and get her, went to a friends, put in my bulb and his spare bulb and my ballasts and painted some 3057 bulbs red and threw in my clear tails....looks sexy as hell..

then on the way home i hit a fucking deer and broke my clear corner i just fixed and it pushed back my bumper and cracked my grill shell.

heres my schedule...

tails....:fap::fap:

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Lookin sexy :D

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gf is in the pic. and i alreaDY had clear corners ont he way and i needed a new bumper anyways and i was gunna make my own grill so its all good.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Your a deer magnet!

Those painted bulbs are going to chip away, better get some red ones or best is leds.

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
Now see why everyone said to hit the deer instead of try to avoid it with your last truck?

Glad to hear everyones ok!!!!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Whats your problem with deer? I have driven all over Hopatcong, Netcong, Denville, Boonton, never had a problem with deer. Used to go up to William Patterson from time to time, same thing, no deer.

You need to come down to my part of the woods.

·
Staying auto ;)
771 Posts
saw a 10 point buck last night on the side of the highway coming back form getting my trans.
saw 4 dead deer on the ride BACK alone, all fresh it looked like
and one road COATED in blood, I mean EVERYWERE.

·
Professional Slacker
559 Posts
Whats your problem with deer? I have driven all over Hopatcong, Netcong, Denville, Boonton, never had a problem with deer. Used to go up to William Patterson from time to time, same thing, no deer.

You need to come down to my part of the woods.
If he does that.. "Suddenly, Deer! Thousands of them!!"

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sorry to hear man. When I go to my gfs I always see deer and there are alot of them. If I hit a deer in my truck I would kill it with my bare hands because I'd be so pissed off. 2 years ago I actually had one run into the side of my old rt and it put a little dent in my door. Just gotta take it realy easy at night.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Get deer whisltes I don't know if the actually work though I see them at all the auto stores for around $10

·
Currently embracing Fords
6,525 Posts
My buddy that owns a body shop said he's lost count of how many cars have come through w/ the whistlers and they still hit a deer.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts