Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yesterday the girlfriend and i were up at 5am to meet the group and do some 4wheelin, here are some pics, enjoy.

Reactions: timberwoof

·
vtec kickin in yo
709 Posts
looks like you guys had a blast!

wish we had people that got together around here =/

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
You have a great lookin Durango. I love what you did with offroad lights. Looks so angry. :mullet: Great pics too. Some nice look Jeeps there too.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks all, ya the trail was awsome, and nothing broke on my truck, the guy in the ranger blew up both fron hubs so it was left behind in 2wd till we came back round the trail later on that day.
JethroStyles- the tires on my truck are a BFG baja style 35x14.5x17
DAKSPORT1PA-lol ya the off road lights were kinda a joke, i took the hella covers that were kicking round for a few years now and cut em up so that way they pop off when i want.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes to the frame. ill take pics tomorrow. its made with 2x4 steel box tube. they look kinda like this. they are a little different left to right because of bends in the frame.
the black is what it is now, the red is what i need to add.

edit* once i finish them im going to weld them on the frame. now its just easer to bolt and unbolt in order to get em perfect and tight looking.
i can make more but they are big and heavy

Attachments

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Great shots! Got a couple of things I want to say...

That looks like a ton of fun! One day I will be doing that stuff. That Durango looks great! Love the Enkei RT6 wheels on there.

And only a Ford would end up being towed there...:jester:

And the fact that another Ford was towing it there was even more risky...damn, like doubling your chances of trouble. :funny:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts