Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sent the dash out a while ago and it's finally back. this is off the hook. it's way better than i could have hoped for. if you didn't jump on the group buy make sure you do it next time. I'm sending in everything now :mullet: damn how do I break this to the wife???? lol big thanks to robyn and crew. you guys are the bomb :bow:

I know the vents aren't in and I have a stock radio :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Looks good Rock. Unfortunately, it is a little busy for my taste. Can't wait to see what you and 2K r/t got done.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
too busy :huh: wow..... I thought it was conservative compared to some I've seen, but hey I like it :mullet: rick has his posted too

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks great Rock,Keith Laid that out ....Good Mod

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he did an excellent job :mullet:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
rockadaous said:
too busy :huh: wow..... I thought it was conservative compared to some I've seen, but hey I like it :mullet: rick has his posted too
It is just not what I was planning on doing with my interior. That is all. Looks awesome though. That is about the most realistic granite I have ever seen. If I ever do something I may look into brushed aluminum or something for the a/c controls and such. I like the stock charcoal grey with the dark burl wood though. I am not sure what I am going to do. Besides that kind of thing is defintely on the bottom of the list for me. I want to increase the performance and get the things done that I have planned first.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GOON'S D said:
It is just not what I was planning on doing with my interior. That is all. Looks awesome though. That is about the most realistic granite I have ever seen. If I ever do something I may look into brushed aluminum or something for the a/c controls and such. I like the stock charcoal grey with the dark burl wood though. I am not sure what I am going to do. Besides that kind of thing is defintely on the bottom of the list for me. I want to increase the performance and get the things done that I have planned first.
It's all good. we all have different taste. I was gonna go with the black wood, but was torn between the two. I was low on my list to until the group buy popped up.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GOON'S D said:
Looks good Rock. Unfortunately, it is a little busy for my taste. Can't wait to see what you and 2K r/t got done.
actually you may have something there. I took the billet a/c knobs out and put back the oem ones. I think I need to replace that stuff :confused:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
rockadaous said:
actually you may have something there. I took the billet a/c knobs out and put back the oem ones. I think I need to replace that stuff :confused:
Send your stock A/C knobs to Robyn and have them processed with the same granite pattern, sell the billet knobs to reimburse some if not all of the cost :mullet:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
great idea....

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dakotaR/T2003 said:
I was thinking about having my knobs done :rolleyes:
did mr brown drop your dash off????

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
some more pieces arrived. I have to wait for the door handles before I install the trim pieces

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
man that looks sweet ... :biggthump

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
must be my lucky week. Console and door handles came in today :biggthump

1 - 18 of 18 Posts