Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have seen a few Daks and Durangos with Carbon Fiber Dah bezels, I was wondering if it was a cover that you just use adhersive to stick onto it or like Phoenix Imaging in which it is dipped into a solution, where can you either get a kick or get this done????

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know by chance how much Phoenix Imaging would charge for a Dash in Carbon Fiber.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
venom said:
Do you know by chance how much Phoenix Imaging would charge for a Dash in Carbon Fiber.
The group buy rates are still in effect - click on the "Featured Product" link on the main page, there are some sample pictures and group buy prices available there. If there's any confusion or further questions about pricing you can ask it in the Phoenix Imaging forum here on this site or give Robyn a call on the phone. www.phoenix-image.com

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
venom said:
Hey, I have seen a few Daks and Durangos with Carbon Fiber Dah bezels, I was wondering if it was a cover that you just use adhersive to stick onto it or like Phoenix Imaging in which it is dipped into a solution, where can you either get a kick or get this done????
I almost forgot... After seeing the quality of the Phoenix Imaging work, I would highly recommend getting that done vs. the stick-on dash kits. Almost everyone I know who bought the dash kits have had their pieces peel up or had quality issues with the fitment of the kits.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, I will definetly check it out, Thanks man

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not to discount the work of Phoenix Imaging which is very good it should be noted that the stick on carbon dash kit's (in most cases I have seen) use real carbon fiber whereas the Imaging work is only a graphic.

For some of you this may not be an issue but I thought I would point this out.

As far as fit and finish the Phoenix work because it is done to your existing OEM part will be a step higher.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts