Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all my life I've been a loyal ford guy, but my wife has done it and gone and bought an 03 durango. So I guess I get to be a Dodge-Ford guy now. She's picking up an 03 Durango R/T fully loaded this afternoon. Any good websites for durango stuff and general information would be appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
331 Posts
congrats on the buy... you will learn to love the D I know I love mine .... so much so that I went and got an older Dakota to build on and beef up !!!
oh yeah welcome to D-D :biggthump :banana2:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
she gotcha ya. congrats and welcome to the boards.
there's a ton of aftermarket parts. visit peoples cardomain pages
that'll give you some great ideas for mods :biggthump
http://www.cardomain.com

BTW make sure they take care of the balljoint recall on her or your truck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
WBStangGT said:
Any good websites for durango stuff and general information would be appreciated thanks.
Ya found a great one right here. Stick around, ask anything you need to know on the message board. There are a ton of great people around here to help you with anything you need.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey man i have a ford too but i got married and sold it but now i got a rango and lookin to buy another in the future gotta love the D :bow: bow to the almighty D

·
Registered
599 Posts
WBStangGT said:
Well all my life I've been a loyal ford guy, but my wife has done it and gone and bought an 03 durango.

Its ok although you may feel like your FORD friends are finding excuses to run the other way when you are around its because they may think your stricken with a virus that caused you to have a dodge parked in your driveway :biggthump Just let them know that its ok NOT to have to spend over a $1,000 every year in replacement ford parts to keep a truck on the road. With dodge ( especially dakotas and durangos) spending a grand on your truck is something to look foward to :drive: every chance the wifes not looking :banana2:

seriously thought welcome to the boards were MOPAR means MOre<aftermarket>PARts! :woowoo:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
scentralpirate said:
Its ok although you may feel like your FORD friends are finding excuses to run the other way when you are around its because they may think your stricken with a virus that caused you to have a dodge parked in your driveway :biggthump Just let them know that its ok NOT to have to spend over a $1,000 every year in replacement ford parts to keep a truck on the road. With dodge ( especially dakotas and durangos) spending a grand on your truck is something to look foward to :drive: every chance the wifes not looking :banana2:

seriously thought welcome to the boards were MOPAR means MOre<aftermarket>PARts! :woowoo:
Amen, couldn't have said it better!

I transferred from ford too! Damn my Bronco needed more replacement parts than any other car I have ever had!. tranny 3 times, wiper motor, light switch, brake overhaul, etc. etc. But it saved my life in a 75mph head-on collision w/o a seatbelt. I walked away with a bloody nose and a scraped shin. Not to bad i think! The other dude was not so lucky, unfortunately he didn't make it out of the car alive. He was pronunced dead on the scene. Was his fault though. So Ford has a little spot in my heart. But now my D has a much bigger spot in my heart. I love that thing!

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Hey I have a ford, I drive a Dodge everyday and a Stang just for fun, Well selling the stang, but you know I think you will likw the Dodge alot, i use to be a ford man, and the I went Dodge, I don't think I will ever go back. Look at it this way at least she did not get a Chevy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts