Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a real good show last year and promises to be even better this year. After talking to he show coordinator last year after the show and him asking my opinion as to how he could make it better, one of my suggestions was to give the Dakotas/Durangos they're own seperate class and this year WE HAVE IT. :woot:

Now you have plenty of notice to make your plans or ask off from work if you have to so let's make the Dakota/Durango class the biggest one they have and have a good ole' G2G and get caught up on our BS'ing! :D

http://www.palmettonationals.com/car_show

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
We hav em all over. Aiken, greenville, and last year there was one 5mins. From my house. Might take a trip to Troy NC in june. The other 3 are in sept and oct.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Have to try and make it again this year myself. Dwight took first and I got second last year and that was against all other trucks; not just dakotas!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lord willing and the creek don't rise, the OLD WHITE TRUCK and I will be there again this year. :mullet:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sounds like a good time if i remember ill be there hopefully ill have some more stuff done to my truck

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
Hopefully ill get there early enuff to enter show if I can manage to sell a truck and get sum work dun.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts