Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm, dont know if anyone else is looking for some, but... I *FINALLY* found some taillight fillers for my 02 Dakota. I recently ordered (but haven't received yet) from CanDo Specialties - They're $121.00, but I personally think they will be worth it (haha - I hope).
They have them for 87 up to 04...
Just letting you guys know... if you've been looking for some without any luck...
Later,
Kim

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know a lot of people do it, but I'm smoothing out the rear... shaving the tails and putting caddys in place. Shave tailgate - and put in a smooth gate/pan combo (also shaving the 3rd brake light)... it's a start... granted I dont even have rims or lowered my QC yet, but those things will come shortly after the the bed work (want to get all the major welding done with for now).

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
will do... since I dont see too many dakotas around that shave the rear (other than the few I see in mags - that are the same ones featured again and again :) )
I got the fillers a couple of days ago in the mail! Yippie! *giggles like a little girl!* They look pretty sweet, and are of good quality... one of my friends, that's going to be doing the welding, also stated that the thickness is decent too (not too thin - any thicker, and the company that made them would have a hard time rolling and shaping the metal). So they've been approved, haha.
Here are a couple of pics of the fillers... along with my smooth tailgate/rollpan combo, caddy buckets, steel license plate box, and my license plate frame with lights (all of which I got in the mail on Tuesday! it was like Christmas in October!!!) I also have caddy tails (etc.), but I have them packaged up so I dont screw them up... I was just too lazy to unwrap them to take pics, haha. Now I just have to wait and get them installed, hehehehe.
Will keep anyone who cares updated,
Kim
:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts