Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
I think that damn thing looks hideous! It has a very cheap and poorly made :cussing: look to it

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,018 Posts
Looks nothing like a dakota, or even a dodge. It looks more like a Toyota than anything. Mitsu can keep that one. I hate it.

G

·
Wow

I think it has ALOT of the same characteristics...but the dakota looks sharper. Btw I have already contacted bushwacker for 05 dakota flares and they said they are in testing at the moment, Ill keep ya up to date :) :mullet:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rebadged Dakota(ND) and Mitsubishi Raider (NM)

I work in the DCX WTAP and let me inform you that other than sheetmetal ,interior,and some options, the vehicle is the same as the Dakota. Same assembly line! The styling blows away the Dakota in my opinion. Mitsubishi has a way nicer interior. The wheelflairs along with the silver center section of the front bumper are all dealership add-ons.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I saw a Mitsubishi Raider on the street today. Talk about a rare vehicle! Got to checking for the latest info: THERE AIN'T ANY!! 2009 was the (largely unnoticed) end of the line...

·
Banned
4,469 Posts
The only thing I like about them are the wayyy nicer taillights.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I probably would have bought/driven one of the Street Raider vehicles, especially if they had ever produced one with a V8/6-spd. As much as I hate Dodge for shoving their comparatively weak and unsupported 4.7L motors into the Dakota for the past decade instead of the 5.7L Hemi, that goes even doubly so for limiting the Raider to just a V6 - undoubtably contributed to its weak sales.

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
7,205 Posts
that's a ram with a sterling grille, you wouldn't find a puny AAM 9.25 on a sterling.
source
http://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-ram/232109-sterling-bullet-grille-on-ram-1500-a.html

Real sterling rams are based off the 4500/5500 chassis came with the flares, and are sold as chassis cabs.
Good catch.
I just googled sterling bullet and it popped up. The others are massive 10 lug axles. Still a cool looking truck though.
I see now after reading on their page how they come and that people just put the beds on them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.