Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will there be any hawaii dakota meetings again, cause i missed two of them already?

N

·
0 Posts
Strictly_Kaotic said:
will there be any hawaii dakota meetings again, cause i missed two of them already?
We can setup an official one for September 25th.. Saturday night at the track.. Brian and Justin from Sandiego will be back in town and we will be trying yet again to hammer bugs out, well am doing it now, and testing my truck again that night. This time I should have some test runs in on it BEFORE they show up though! LOL

I can prolly get my friend Dave to show up with his lil 11 second 87 Dakota as well.. all I have to do is say.. "Hey Dave.. wanna run??" poof.. he is there.. LOL well.. maintenance permitting. See how many Dakota's we can get lined up that night.. I am reading they had 13 lined up at Carlsbad last weekend.. we need to top that!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well if worst comes to worst, we can all meet in november at the sport truck crusie. I hate seeing only chevys and fords. But the sooner the better.

N

·
0 Posts
Welp September 25th is a locked in stone race date.. Prolly beable to get Scott if he isn't working as well as Vince to get the R/T's out.. will be testing mine trying to break 11's since my friend David did already.. lil basTARD! LOL Other than that.. November sounds cool.. good air, well getting better, if a track is involved!!!! :mullet:

I think Scott might know how to get hold of Ryan with the white R/T and reflexions hood and Chad with the black shaker hooded R/T as well. Can make a meet of it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im down for goin to the tracks on sept. 25th by then i should have my hotchkis TVS on.

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
i need new wheels...any body get extra set or just wanna get rid of theres...let me know how much...

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'M IN ORLANDO Florida right now, actually Jacksonville visiting my pops, then back down to orlando on sunday. i'll be back on friday, a guy in makakilo just got his R/T stolen today. it a 2003 silver extended cab cant remember the plate number right now. i'm down to meet up sooner because i may be gone in sept for 3 weeks. we'll see. ryan, got the valvebody yet? lemme know. catch you fools later.

scott
1/4 time:
can ya say "slow motion for me"?

N

·
0 Posts
why the hell somone gonna steal an R/T here.. can't go anywhere!!!! dumbasses I tell you..

nope not yet.. another reason I dohn like this place..

I am hopin' to see it Monday or Tuesday.. Wayne got it out last Tuesday..

Ol' Ugly is no mo' tho'.. ready to haul away.. engine torn down, crank needs to be cut, but I think the bores can be saved. Heads are at Hanks, trans is done.. lots of work when you get back!!! LOL.. just kidding..

have a good trip.. and see yah when you get home.

·
Registered
154 Posts
DAMN YOU FAST. ITS 'BOUT 1045pm RIGHT NOW sTILL UP. anyway the plate number is JWJ991. so keep a lookout guys. especially if parts start going up for sale in the previews mag. one more R/T // dakota we could hook up with. i'll help you out when the wifes at work.
scott

N

·
0 Posts
will keep an eye out.. have him call KSSK and get the posse out lookin' fo' it.. they have a huge listener base as well as KPOI and maybe I94.. get more eyes out on our crowded roads..

·
Registered
154 Posts
I dont know him but he is on the DML, he already called kssk and some people saw the plate number of the car that stole his R/T, (it was a neon) hopefully he will get it back. now thats one more thing i gots ta watch out for, people stealing R/Ts. but then again i may pick up a magnum, SRT4 or wait for the new charger, if mine got taken

·
Registered
117 Posts
damm that's messed up..hope u guys find it..damm i missed the last 2 meetings cuz of work dammit..someone set something up...i've been busy cuz my truck been giving my problems...just got new brakes..(spent alot) my mistake...and yesterday my radiator cracked i have no idea how...today got new one and installed a lower thermostate to keep a lil cooler...damm now i'm really broke...i need rims..hehe....but ya set up something i'm down to meet ya'll..shoots

1 - 14 of 14 Posts