Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 706 Posts

·
The red Beast
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This tread is for the guys running at-least 8 inchs of lift, IFS or solid axle. I think it will be cool to have pics of the Dakota-Durango big boys in one thread, I have checked out some other sites, But dont see much competition:huh:

Here are my two,

·
The red Beast
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lame way to post pictures of your rig, as you know not many people have 8"+ of lift and 36"+ tires.
There is atleast 4 or 5 other trucks on this site runnig that setup, Do I need to name the active members:huh:, I dont need to start threads to post pictures of my truck:jester:, I have a thread for that, So what Fight Club is closed, So you want to come F*CK with me
STAY-OUT

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
There is atleast 4 or 5 other trucks on this site runnig that setup, Do I need to name the active members:huh:
Go ahead, I'm waiting.

So what Fight Club is closed, So you want to come F*CK with me
STAY-OUT
No, I just figured you could have more constructive posts than who has 8"+ of lift and 36"+ tires, as I know 99.9% of people on this site won't ever have that nor do they care to see pictures of something that they could care less about.

·
The red Beast
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I just figured you could have more constructive posts than who has 8"+ of lift and 36"+ tires, as I know 99.9% of people on this site won't ever have that nor do they care to see pictures of something that they could care less about.

My Photobucket Album

Look, Let put it to you this way, This thread does not apply to you, One more derogatory post in this Thread and I will report you to a Moderator. As a site supporter of Dakota-Durango.com I choose to pose a positive an honest reputation. And your Adolescent behavior should not be tolerated.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Better off with a SAS Club. I know that is what you really want to see. :jester:

·
Super Moderator
162,415 Posts
Go ahead, I'm waiting.

You have nothing relevant to post in this thread. Please move along.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Thanks, but my tires don't qualify. :funny:

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Currently:

Model: 2000 Dakota R/T 2wd
Suspension: Custom 7" lift over R/T and 6" over regular 2wd dakotas.
4.5" Body Lift
Tires: 33x12.50R15 Sometime - 35's

·
Got Mud?
299 Posts
does 8" (IFS + B/L +T/B + add a leaf) and 35's count?

·
Got Mud?
299 Posts
fresh this morning, it started to rain so that's it for now. I'll get in the dirt when the remnants of "Gustoff" disappears

Attachments

·
Donating Chicken Helmets
1,459 Posts
There's at least two Durangos around here that are on Rockwells and I "think" 48's or taller tires. I don't know if they post here or not, but pretty sick looking heading down the road.

Here's a thread from a local forum:
http://www.jaxracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40767

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Theres a few i know of on here with some big trucks, murtle, helishot, norcal (i think he does), and some more i cant remember.

·
The red Beast
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fresh this morning, it started to rain so that's it for now. I'll get in the dirt when the remnants of "Gustoff" disappears
I really dont want to leave out any big lift trucks:mullet:, I have dropped the tire size requirement, So that more members can participate in the High Rollerz club Thread

1.myrtlebeachbst
2.Rebel13
3.Jimmy Dodge

·
The red Beast
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's at least two Durangos around here that are on Rockwells and I "think" 48's or taller tires. I don't know if they post here or not, but pretty sick looking heading down the road.

Here's a thread from a local forum:
http://www.jaxracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40767
I think that must be the sickest Durango in existence:bow:, He is a member here, There is a build thread but all the pics have bin removed:rant:

1 - 20 of 706 Posts