Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup fellas is see the mustangs do this every year and i think last year it was like a two mile long line of mustangs. i think we should all meet up for the dream cruise down woodward in detroit. i think it would be sick to just meet up kick it and own the woodward strip with dak's and rango's. write back and give me the feed back imma have to get a place for us to meet up but tell me what you think about the idea.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Actually something like this has already gone on for a few years. The R/T club out of the Detroit area usually has a pretty large gathering... I know a few people from Dakota USA and Dak-Dur were there last year. I don't know about getting a mile long of people... but I know we have about 20 members off of the boards that participate regularly...

I'm thinking of finally making my way to Woodward this year...

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
Id love to do this, Not sure if i could make it happen since Im pretty far away, but ya never know.

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
I went to the Woodward Dream Cruise last year, and was with all the R/T's. It was a pretty big group, and the amount of vehicles there is just absolutely shocking. There was pretty much too many people driving around to actually get anywhere. I few of us went for a 2 hour drive, and it only took us about 5 miles down the road and back.

I'll be up for it again though! :biggthump

V

·
0 Posts
I was going to go on over, i live prity close. Where are some details about the R/T meet thing so im not just going solo.. Hopefully there is more done to my Durango b4 then!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
The details are this... The Detroit R/T club is hosting a parking lot.. it will be about $5 to park there for the day. Bring chairs and what other accomidations you would like for yourself. I believe the place's name is Technicolors Paint Shop in Pontiac. Right off of woodward of course.

V

·
0 Posts
Me and my friend are cleaning my Durango and his Dakota on Friday and then heading out there on Sat, staying out crusing till 7 then going to a party, i will try and find some of u guys....u will see me doing burnouts :mullet: im getting a set of crap tires just for it! :biggthump

·
Gas Guzlin and Tire smoke
3,301 Posts
Ill be there for sure, I live in Allen park so ill be there friday night and all day Saturday....... Anyone wanna meet up PM me your cell :biggthump

·
Gas Guzlin and Tire smoke
3,301 Posts
Kc_Rage_49 said:
I'm going to be chillin with the R/T club.. at least until noon, and then I've got to bail.. I've got other shit going on this weekend to devote a whole day to sitting on my ass...

What could be more important than cars?

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
99durango318 said:
What could be more important than cars?
Unfortunately the only other thing in the world to males... a woman.

My g/f is leaving that afternoon.. and I won't see her again until Christmas. I'm probably pissing her off even by going to the cruise... but I'd like to see some Dak's as well. Daks in the mornin... Dessert in the evening :mullet: :biggthump :mullet:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts