Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
IMO, the worst thing about a hood like is that you wouldnt be able to "massage" the hood if you had any fitment problems. Plus everyone would be able to see that you have modifications under the hood (if you have em) therefore making it an invitation for someone to steal your ride. But, it could definately look kick ass on a custom show truck. :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WicKed R/T said:
IMO, the worst thing about a hood like is that you wouldnt be able to "massage" the hood if you had any fitment problems. Plus everyone would be able to see that you have modifications under the hood (if you have em) therefore making it an invitation for someone to steal your ride. But, it could definately look kick ass on a custom show truck. :p
Exactly...Show Truck all the way!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
that would look tight.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I seen one of those hoods on eclipse about two years ago, and it was bad as hell. Every thing under the hood was chromed or billet, very nice! :evil:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my theory is go before show and right now my engine bay shows it i could never get away with a hood like that im to lazy on that respect.... on a side note those suckers are probally really light

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.