Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this all in two days. I have always liked this style. I have done this on a few other trucks of mine. Let me knwo what you think.
:bow: DSC00442.JPG

DSC00443.JPG

DSC00444.JPG

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Nice two-tone!

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice two-tone!
thanks the hardest thing was getting the line straight on the bottom half but after pulling the tape and all it turned out really good. I get tons of compliments already when i drive in town.

·
Registered
333 Posts
that looks good this was just what i was thinking for my d if we could ever get some larger fenders made for our D's (Thumbs up)

·
Ugliest Truck on here!!!
8,951 Posts
Looks kinda like the chevy paint scheme in the duplicolor comercial.

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
in the last pic what you marked out? your dildo? :jester:

looks good :mullet:

·
Let it SNOW!
4,152 Posts
in the last pic what you marked out? your dildo? :jester:

looks good :mullet:
haha, you can see it in the first pic. it appears to be a can of spray-bomb. was he trying to hide the fact that he used a spray-bomb?

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha, you can see it in the first pic. it appears to be a can of spray-bomb. was he trying to hide the fact that he used a spray-bomb?
no it was a can of clear coat. :argue:

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Let it SNOW!
4,152 Posts
i think he was talking about you comfortably putting things on your painted hood. most of the guys here would cringe at the thought of setting something on their pretty paint.

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think he was talking about you comfortably putting things on your painted hood. most of the guys here would cringe at the thought of setting something on their pretty paint.
ah i see. well i do have more paint i will be doing later on down the road just trying to figure out what i want to do.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
ah i see. well i do have more paint i will be doing later on down the road just trying to figure out what i want to do.
Oh, i thought that was painted on!

I heard "Custom paint job" and saw a beer bottle on the hood and thought "hmm, thats different--it looks so real though!"

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, i thought that was painted on!

I heard "Custom paint job" and saw a beer bottle on the hood and thought "hmm, thats different--it looks so real though!"
haha. if someone painted a beer bottle on their truck i will call them crazy. lol. it was just one of those days to drink and paint.

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
paint the rear bumper and your rims and youd have yourself a winner:mullet:
well i am waiting for new rims to come in. american racing. the rear bumper you think it shoul dbe all black like the front.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I 2nd the rear bumper to be all black as well.

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts