Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'd like to let you all know, I can make custom cut emblems for your exterior of your truck (as well as interior, or wherever you want). They are made of plastic and paintable, or can have me paint them for you! This is completely custom, meaning whatever you want, I can work with you. Nothing large, preferably smaller than 12"x12", but larger pieces will be considered.

This work will be done in CAD format by me and laser cut by me. If you have any CAD experience and already have a design and would like to get it made, you can let me know too and the charge would be just for laser cutting.

Some ideas would be;

- "DODGE" and "DAKOTA" emblems in their correct fonts, or any other font you wish.
- Any design or shape ("DAKOTA 360"), for sub boxes ("ALPINE"), door panels, dash plaques, engine labels ("360", "4.7L") etc
- Painted with body-color matching gloss paint or flat paint
- Adhesive backing

Let me know if you guys have any ideas, requests for your own truck or group buy suggestions, I'm here to keep the community moving and bring something fresh to the table!

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright after some sweat here are some renderings. This is pretty much exactly how they'd look. The tabs that connect the letters could be sized to whatever you want, but I suggest that amount of material between them.

The emblems pictured here are 1/4" tall, the tabs connecting the letters on the upper emblem are 1/8" tall, and the overall height and length of each is shown. Again, this is just an example, the sizes can be changed to fit your exact request.

Let me know. Thanks,

Russ

Attachments

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
Neato! I'll have to finalize what I want on the Ram.

Can I just tell you a font, lettering, and what size I want it?

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you really make a lot of stuff
Thanks! I really try, I love my Dak and my Durango, and I don't want them to ever go out. I just can't get enough of these trucks! :mullet:

Hey! Finally a supporting vendor. Nice Russ.
Thank you sir! :wave:

Neato! I'll have to finalize what I want on the Ram.

Can I just tell you a font, lettering, and what size I want it?
That's exactly it! This is total custom, one-off emblem making.

I will try to get a few done in the next few weeks s oI can show some more examples!

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
about what price range are you gonna be charging? i'm interested, but im broke at the moment.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys I've been MIA, but ton of stuff going on lately. Pricing will vary, but won't be too expensive. It's tough to say some firm numbers when I will be doing mostly custom emblems for sure.

If I were to make "R/T" emblems in 98'-02' font or 03' font I would charge $30 a pair if we got a few orders in for them.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haven't had the time or money to get some materials yet, but if anyone wants to help a little bit I'll cut your price. I want to get a small sheet of material and cut a few, and send them out to people for some feedback. Then maybe we can get the ball rolling.

So I'm thinking, some R/T emblems, and the "408 R/T" request I got and another request pending by another member for the first batch. I can probably squeeze a few more R/Ts out of one sheet.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, I have some words to share:

Next week I will be laser cutting some emblems, so whoever wants in you gotta let me know ahead of time (by the 27th). If not, I am just going to to a couple for the people who already shown interest and emblems for myself.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump!

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
First laser cutting will be done tomorrow. If anyone wants in let me know today!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts