Dakota Durango Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

· 10 Second Club
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Can't wait to see it done!
Won't be for a while. Have to save my pennies since the VW took all my money with a timing chain service and then some. Had to use the cage money to avoid using CC's. So someone my the thunderform.

· 10 Second Club
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Well I got everything hooked up and it sounds pretty damn good. Have to play with a few setting to get it as clear as I can, but I have to figure out how to keep the box braced down cause it is rattling when it hits hard. Box is to light for it not to rattle. Have to get some L brackets and brace it down.

· 10 Second Club
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Should get most of it done in the next couple of weeks if the box still fits after the roll bar install. I have a feeling its not going to though.

· Registered
221 Posts
looks like nice work.

you do know that you can get work benches that are made by companies other than rubbermaid....:jester:

· 10 Second Club
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
looks like nice work.

you do know that you can get work benches that are made by companies other than rubbermaid....:jester:
Haha, that is pretty funny, have to use what I got.

· 10 Second Club
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Got most of the interior back in and took it to someone else to finish it up. I could not get the rear panels in so I had a pro do it for me. He is also making some panels up that will cover the sub box.

· <---1 of none!
1,765 Posts
Over time your likely going to wish you hadnt used silicone to seal the corners. The fumes disolve the glue that holds the speaker together. Latex caulk is the thing to use.

· 10 Second Club
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Over time your likely going to wish you hadnt used silicone to seal the corners. The fumes disolve the glue that holds the speaker together. Latex caulk is the thing to use.
Oh well, I can live with it.

· 2005 IASCA WORLD CHAMPION
647 Posts
nice job!!been busy with work,so i haven't been on.i'm sure you'll be happy with that setup.

· Registered
288 Posts
whats the roll bar for? you plan on rolling lol

· 10 Second Club
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.