Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck and Eddie's is an awesome place to pick up any parts you might need for your Dak or Durango. I went today for the first time and was very pleased.

450 Old Turnpike Road, Southington.

·
*********.COM
1,259 Posts
Chuck and Eddie's is an awesome place to pick up any parts you might need for your Dak or Durango. I went today for the first time and was very pleased.

450 Old Turnpike Road, Southington.
Told ya!

Anything good laying around down there?

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Told ya!

Anything good laying around down there?
no Gen III dak's! can you believe that? a ton of Gen II dak's and tons of durangos. some of the stuff i needed i just took off the durangos. that place huge.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for leather front seats in good condition.
there were a few durangos with the front seats still in them.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if anyone goes and see any Gen III's dak's, let me know.

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
as soon as i gather some cash for a few random parts ill head up there.

You remember seeing any Sport Gen II's?

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as soon as i gather some cash for a few random parts ill head up there.

You remember seeing any Sport Gen II's?
there were a ton of Gen II's, but i didn't pay attention to them if they were sport or not.

any power front divers seat? I need new tracks
i'm sure there is a few since there were so many durangos. same as above, i didn't really pay attention because i was only looking for little parts for my dak.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
been to the one in New Haven a few times now. only 20 minutes from my house and so much stuff. :mullet:

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
Any Gen IIs? Im waiting for my debit card, then buying my roll pan. THEN i can buy some parts i need. lol.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any Gen IIs? Im waiting for my debit card, then buying my roll pan. THEN i can buy some parts i need. lol.
there are more Gen II's at the southington location.

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
there are more Gen II's at the southington location.
ok cool, how are they about prices? the guy near my house is a major D-Bag.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've been to the New Haven yard and they are not bad. I went to Southington once but never got into the yard. The guy on the phone told me to come up and get the part I needed and I told him the time I was gonna be there. I got there and he told me I couldn't pull the part that I needed ( which would have taken me 5 min to get) because they were closing in 15 min and told me to come back the next day. Even telling him I drove all the way to Newtown and it would only take 5 min he wouldn't let me in.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been to the New Haven yard and they are not bad. I went to Southington once but never got into the yard. The guy on the phone told me to come up and get the part I needed and I told him the time I was gonna be there. I got there and he told me I couldn't pull the part that I needed ( which would have taken me 5 min to get) because they were closing in 15 min and told me to come back the next day. Even telling him I drove all the way to Newtown and it would only take 5 min he wouldn't let me in.
that sucks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts