Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see if anyone has the whole front end, parking lights and fog lights and headlights in a sexy crystal blue. What bulbs you using? I've tried 2-3 bulbs and can not find a set with the right amount of blue and white. I'm getting tired of wasting money on half assed bulbs! Thanks guys.

Shawn

·
"Fuchengruhvin"
1,759 Posts
I do - including Diamond clear headlights and corners...but I have no idea what bulbs I'm using. I bought them from a company on E-bay. Great look @ night cause I'm using LED's for my turn signal lamps. I also have Pro-Comps stainless 5" rounds on my safari bar with the plasma blue's. I'll lock for the guy on Ebay and let you know.

Ryan

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
I got mine off ebay. They are called EuroDezigns. They have a pretty good mix of blue and white. They are deffinently brighter than stock. You can prolly find something like them at autozone of someone even said radioshack has stuff.

·
The Anti-RUB
1,752 Posts
do they run hotter then stock? I've heard that those kinds of bulbs tend to run hotter and over time will make your headlights yellow. Thanks...

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
well i've had mine in for about a year and they never changed color yet. still bluish white

·
"Fuchengruhvin"
1,759 Posts
Yep, you are right - they are Eurodezigns...for all my front lights. I've tried the Naxos (I'm looking @ my old box now) and they shorted/burned out way too quick. As for "yellowing" the headlights, I'm not sure. I have the diamond clear headlights for about 4 months now and they are still - clear. I have not had any problem w/over-heating.

Crap-o-zone and others like it sell sell the "SilverStar" by GE or Sylvania (I forget who). They are "OK" at best, but good for when your Naxos burn out...

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone have any pics of the diamond clear headlights and corners installed on a dak?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

it's on a durango, but you get the idea:p

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts